View Single Post
Old 09-25-2023, 11:27 AM   #5
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Okay pushed a fix for the second one where you can not align paragraph if cursor just before ending tag </

But the first one is not as easy to handle and I am not sure I consider it a bug. More of a safety feature. And, if you just select the text you can do what you want.

For example, to add <b> around the blah, you just select "blah" and it will nicely do what you want with the i on the outside and the b on the inside.

You can also do the reverse. But trying to bold a tag and not just its contents is asking for trouble.

Code:
     <p>one <i>blah</i> two</p>
If that is something you want to often, you can of course just use a clip (as you have already done).

So that is not something I am going to change.

Sorry.

Last edited by KevinH; 09-25-2023 at 03:28 PM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote