View Single Post
Old 09-12-2023, 03:26 PM   #36
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Pixel 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
I've given it a try and really like almost everything. Disabling animation for page turning is also my must have. Along with that, the show stopper for me is I need to be able to touch either side of the screen to go forward. I'm a very fast reader and hold it in my left hand. To have to swipe and put down whatever my right hand is holding to swipe really slows down my reading. Any chance you will implement the touch options?
Ok, we should be able to cover all your request soon then. We are currently doing the UI/UX for the following:
  • Custom Tap Zones - You will be able to customize each side of the screen to move forward
  • Auto-Scroll
  • Brightness Control using gestures

Will follow up once all items are implemented to ask for feedback again once done.
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote