View Single Post
Old 09-07-2023, 09:14 AM   #10
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by orontee View Post
In fact, I already planned to add a second view with a 8 segment layout: A 8-days forecast view but may be I should reconsider that. I'll think of it.
An 8 day forecast is also a great idea, likely better for setting as a wallpaper,

Where did you find the documentation for inkview functions? I've been dabbling with the PBSDK myself, but am having problems finding much info about it.
neil_swann80 is online now   Reply With Quote