View Single Post
Old 09-06-2023, 08:35 PM   #8
rjwse@aol.com
Addict
rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle epub readers on android
Quote:
If you are unsure that a change has registered you can click the refresh button below the preview to force it to re-load.
Thanks for that. I did try a reload.

Quote:
the quotes seem to match what Verdana shows elsewhere.
Yes, they do indeed match and this is what I cannot get.

Quote:
Look at the lowercase “Y”...on the left, it has a straight tail, and on the right, it is curly.
I just saw it. It's a different verdana or something. Are there two kinds of verdana? I cannot find the solution. It is no biggee, though, I would like to learn to use fonts better. Best regards, Pop
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2023-09-06 19-25-46.png
Views:	39
Size:	596.6 KB
ID:	203600   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2023-09-06 19-24-23.png
Views:	38
Size:	156.8 KB
ID:	203601   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2023-09-06 19-23-46.png
Views:	36