View Single Post
Old 09-05-2023, 01:20 PM   #14
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
I've attached an image to show what I meant about the cover size. I reverted to the original version of KoboMetadata where the image was not resized on download for this test. The Kobo Books' downloaded cover (2460x3750) has been automatically resized to fit the maximum cover size in calibre while the Kobo Metadata's cover (1650x2514) has not been resized. With the new version, both plugins show the same cover size.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cover_download.png
Views:	263
Size:	582.3 KB
ID:	203578  
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote