View Single Post
Old 09-04-2023, 04:10 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by francyboy View Post
Hi, I got a second hand Kindle 4 . The software version is the 4.1.2 . when i plug the usb to the pc i can't access the kindle as a drive (so i can't manual update it). I cant register a new account or link to an existing one . there is way i can access the kindle as a drive or update the firmware just enough ? thanks for your help. Sorry for the bad english.
Thanks
If you are having trouble registering your Kindle, read the following post that worked for me trying to register a Kindle Touch.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...postcount=1563
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote