View Single Post
Old 08-31-2023, 04:58 AM   #31
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootey View Post
I've now installed the latest firmware. Anxious to see if it fixes the battery drain when notebooks are open bug.

I’ve already noticed that the cloud syncing bug has been fixed. All my notebooks that were stuck in a state of being out of sync with the server accepted my choice of local over cloud version a few moments ago. Those notebooks were basically locked because they also would crash if you updated the local version. I haven’t noticed any battery draining yet. So far, so good.

I did a lot of notebook work today now that I could finally do it thanks to the firmware update, but after putting my Elipsa to sleep and setting it aside at 87%, I just picked it up half a day later and it was at 10%. Even exiting the journals and switching to My Books had not stopped the power leakage. I’ll try rebooting next time I exit Notebooks to see if that stops the power drain.

Anybody running an Elipsa v.1 seeing the same battery performance issues?
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote