View Single Post
Old 08-23-2023, 02:33 PM   #73
democrite
Evangelist
democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.

Device: none
For the add existing file crash, I tried placing the image in /Users and that works fine. It's not the image.

Adding Desktop to the left hand panel and then selecting it doesn't result in a crash while navigating from root to select desktop still does.

There is some functionality still mising from native dialogs. Perhaps with qt6 the crashes are gone and I'm not sure if you're willing to give it a try. Maybe I'm particular about the little details and refinement, e.g. at least one dialog from what I recall where for an example there is some list control and keyboard shortcuts such as arrow keys normally work in other apps but didn't there.
democrite is offline   Reply With Quote