View Single Post
Old 08-23-2023, 12:46 PM   #68
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
@Vanguard3000,

It appears you are not the only one with this exact two monitor problem. We received a bug report on our Github site that reported something very similar to what you reported.

I asked them if they had two absolutely identical monitors and the answer is was "yes".

So it does appear that the change in Qt 6.5.2 to use serialNumbers and not user set-able display names seems to be broken for some reason.

I have created a debug build to hopefully help figure that out, but unfortunately our automated Windows Continuous Improvement build system on github is temporarily broken. When it gets fixed, I will post it for you.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote