View Single Post
Old 08-23-2023, 12:05 AM   #67
Vanguard3000
Groupie
Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vanguard3000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
I have been reading up on how to set the primary display and found out it can be set in Windows and it can also be set in graphics driver software.
Unfortunately, yes, they are in agreement. NVIDIA Control Panel shows the same information (I believe the monitor arrangement settings is just a frontend for the same data Windows' control panel uses). I've tried rearranging the displays, and switching primary display to no avail.

One thing I might try tomorrow is swapping the cable ports on my card and see if that helps.

[Edit] Okay I tried that and the issue persists. It seems to just hate the "primary" display for some reason.

Last edited by Vanguard3000; 08-23-2023 at 12:16 AM.
Vanguard3000 is offline   Reply With Quote