View Single Post
Old 08-15-2023, 01:35 PM   #53
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jospalau View Post
Nearly all my books are Calibre converted with css flattening since they come from azw3 format. Not sure if you know a way to convert them without the calibrexxx generated classes which is fine to me but I am curious.
No, there's no way to convert without calibre-generated classes, but there should be a way to extract the epub without converting, using the KindleUnpack plugin. I don't know much about this, however, as I don't mind calibre conversions (with most options unchecked).
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote