View Single Post
Old 08-10-2023, 08:38 PM   #39
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by modified View Post
The plugin does not auto return your loans, nor does it remove anything from your calibre library. It's your responsibility to remove the book when your loan expires.
When a library book that is on my kobo expires, it doesn't disappear from the kobo. I just can't read it anymore (if I try, it says expired...) But if I renew it, then the kobo updates, and it remembers where I left off.
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote