View Single Post
Old 08-10-2023, 05:26 AM   #557
igorius
Zealot
igorius began at the beginning.

Device: ipad & inkpad X
I have 2 questions regarding features of KOReader Pocketbook:
I cannot import pdfs from calibre: I use the smart device plugin as driver in calibre, added pdf and epub as additional file extension inside that plugin too. Whenever i want to transfer pdfs, calibre offers the conversion to epub. I am not able to get pdfs. What am i doing wrong?
The options inside KOReader regarding light/light-color (warm/cold light) has some strange effects: On day (lightest part of day on midday) the light still shows 11% and warmth is about 56%. I am missing a setting for warmth like done with light (maybe a new feature?) and it would be great to get light completely disabled during daylight. If i have a cloudy day, i can enable light manually, what doesnt happen very often. But my main thinking is to get a longer use without draining much the battery. Is there a way to get that achieved? Whatever i set in the extended settings for light has bad effects: If i set the light too low when sun rises, the light is too dark to read. If i set it to a reasonable value, during midday the light is much brighter than 11%.
igorius is offline   Reply With Quote