View Single Post
Old 08-08-2023, 08:30 AM   #1
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Smallest almost ebook reader?

Logik L2GBMP410
43 x 84 x 8.3 mm
1.8 inch colour LCD, 128×160 pixel

Actually it's a 2GB MP3/Video player I got S/H for €5, I was curious rather than wanting such a thing as I have a small old Android phone (4.3″) that has 32GB SD card and even some current Playstore apps for ebooks, mp3, audiobooks, etc. No SIM.

L4GBMP410 = 4GB
L8GBMP410 = 8GB

I was amazed the battery charged. Then further surprised to see Ebook on the menu.
It also can record on a built-in microphone.

Sadly it doesn't really do ebooks, not even as well as the Palm OS Z22, which is terrible. Just displays plain text files. Of course it uses horrid USB-MTP.

I've a smaller MP3 player that's actually a GSM smart watch that takes a real SIM, real SD card and user plugable battery. Still have GSM here. They are about $20 on eBay. But it doesn't even do text, except read/write SMS. It does have a camera and can record video/audio. Pretend to be a spy?

Last edited by Quoth; 08-08-2023 at 08:34 AM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote