View Single Post
Old 08-07-2023, 10:55 AM   #54
SleepyCatgirl
SleepyCatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyCatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyCatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyCatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyCatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyCatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyCatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyCatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyCatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyCatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyCatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hisense A9, Onyx Tab Ultra(Broken), Kobo Clara HD
As for me, it is a bit.. silly. As I am reading 7+2 books at once.
Why? Because it works for me.
Sometimes, I am in mood for some other book, so I shift focus on what am I reading (e.g 30 min of what I want, then few pages there and there of what I feel less so)
It also works, kind of like... spray n pray. So, I tend to have.. trouble to start... doing things. But I found, that going through each book, few pages each, helps me jumpstart the mood, and focus, and, sometimes it takes.. 2-3 tries thorough the day, it does work.

And it is helpful when I feel distracted. Like.. I can actually read, despite being in the state, where I can't focus on one thing for more than 5 minutes.

As, for why I wrote 7+2, because, 7 is in english, 2 are in Japanese. And... those two serve different use case for me at the moment. One is just what I am used to, style-wise, and another is.. to finally level up being able to read katakana itself, as I always just abused dictionary for those.

All in all, I have fun
SleepyCatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote