View Single Post
Old 08-03-2023, 01:30 AM   #4
coolloser
Enthusiast
coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs-600,T2, Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura, Kindle 3G/PW4/PW5/O3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublipri View Post
Glad you like it! That's weird. The remote control page will look like that before you've recorded any actions, but if you've gone through the initial setup and the page turner is working then 'Next' and 'Prev' buttons should appear there (plus any custom actions). I haven't added debug logging yet so it might be hard to figure out what's going wrong until I do. What web browser and operating system are you using? Two things I can think of now:
  1. If you visited the remote page before doing the setup your browser could be caching it and forcing a refresh might help.
  2. Try using a different browser and see if that makes a difference (Firefox on a computer if possible since that's what I've mostly tested it with).
Yeah, I thought the same as your first point but it did it again on the second browser. Both browsers I tested were Chrome (mobile and desktop).

Is there a way to set the next/back up again? On my glo I ended up recording 2 swipes instead of just one
coolloser is offline   Reply With Quote