View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 12:33 AM   #51
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
I'm about to start the third season of the Boys now. While it will never be my all-time favorite show, it's quite good;
Great that you like it!!
For me it is up there as one of my favourite shows. I remember just before watching the first season, I had little idea what it was about and was expecting just another Captain America type show. I watched it over two days, then immediately rewatched the first season.
Yep, Anthony Starr (Homelander) is brilliant. The look... is he evil, is he good...
Another show that had the same effect for me was Childhoods End, if you are interested (filmed in Melbourne)... https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/63647-...language=en-US
Karellen is online now   Reply With Quote