View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 03:22 AM   #1
sublipri
sublipri can self-interpret dreams as they happen.sublipri can self-interpret dreams as they happen.sublipri can self-interpret dreams as they happen.sublipri can self-interpret dreams as they happen.sublipri can self-interpret dreams as they happen.sublipri can self-interpret dreams as they happen.sublipri can self-interpret dreams as they happen.sublipri can self-interpret dreams as they happen.sublipri can self-interpret dreams as they happen.sublipri can self-interpret dreams as they happen.sublipri can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Sage
A Wi-Fi remote control page turner for Kobo e-readers

Hi all. I've been working on a wireless remote control for Kobos and just released the first version. In my experience it greatly improves comfort for long reading sessions when paired with a device mount such as this. Downloads are available on GitHub along with more information and installation instructions. I've also attached some screenshots to this post.

Compared to existing solutions it should be easier to set up and have broader device compatibility. I've only tested it on a Glo and Sage, but it should hopefully work with every model since the original Touch. If anyone is interested in testing it I'd be grateful for confirmation that it works. If there are any problems feel free to post here or open an issue on GitHub. The developer forum here has been a great resource so thanks for all the information.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	01 main-menu.png
Views:	332
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	202878   Click image for larger version

Name:	02 page-turner.png
Views:	269
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	202879   Click image for larger version

Name:	03 remote.png
Views:	284