View Single Post
Old 07-27-2023, 05:00 PM   #32
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
@KevinH

Personally, I avoid editing plugins. I would rather try to accomplish an edit using a S&R Regex. Weirdly, I actually enjoy it when I can complete a relatively complex task with some simple regex and logical steps. It's a bit of a challenge.

I am in no way against plugins at all.

Doing it this manual way, I can see what is changing and why I need to change it, and that gives me a much better understanding of html, css and the other aspects of ebooks. Plus, having done it this way for quite a while (going onto 3 years), its second nature and I do it with barely a thought.

Simply pressing a button is no fun
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote