View Single Post
Old 07-23-2023, 11:11 AM   #24
modified
Connoisseur
modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!modified is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: PW5
Can you try to restart calibre in debug mode? Shift+Cmd+R or select from the Preferences menubar.

In the generated log, look for any errors and report back here.

Edited to add: If you need to downgrade, you can download the plugin zip for older releases from GitHub

v0.1.4 https://github.com/ping/libby-calibr...ses/tag/v0.1.4
v0.1.5 https://github.com/ping/libby-calibr...ses/tag/v0.1.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewd View Post
This plugin was working perfectly for me with version 0.1.4. When I installed 0.1.5, the toolbar icon showed a dropdown for "Libby", but nothing would happen when I clicked on that. I didn't have time to look at it for a few days, but came back yesterday and, unable to figure out the problem, installed 0.1.6.

Now the toolbar plugin icon has disappeared entirely and is no longer available from the Preferences/Toolbars menu. If I go to Preferences/Plugins, the plugin shows as installed, but clicking on it brings up the "you must restart before you can configure..." dialog. So far I have:
- restarted Calibre several times
- removed the plugin & reinstalled it, then restarted Calibre again
- removed the plugin, reinstalled it from the downloaded file, then restarted Calibre again
- closed Calibre, rebooted my laptop & re-opened Calibre

The plugin still shows as installed in Preferences/Plugins, but still wants me to restart Calibre before I can customize it. I can customize other plugins.

I'm running Calibre 6.9.0 on Mac OS Monterey.

Any ideas?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Preferences_menubar.png
Views:	84
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	202796  

Last edited by modified; 07-23-2023 at 12:16 PM.
modified is offline   Reply With Quote