View Single Post
Old 07-19-2023, 12:42 PM   #229
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Just in case it helps to test things. I have pulled in translations from Transifex and updated Sigil master (after renaming Sigil/src/Resource_Files/ts/sigil_uk_UA.ts to just sigil_uk.ts).

If anyone builds their own on windows, please give that a try and let me know if it accomplishes what you need.

If not, I will be making a second and final pass at updating translations in about a week or two, so we still have time to change things if need be.

I have done the same for PageEdit.

Hope this helps.

KevinH

Last edited by KevinH; 07-19-2023 at 01:02 PM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote