Thread: Prime Day 2023
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2023, 05:50 PM   #152
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
You can leave it plugged in 24/7 even though it has a battery. That's what I've done with the free one Comcast gave me a few years back. The only time it's not got power is if the power's out. Think of it as a bonus feature: if the power goes out, the speaker will still work without needing to be plugged into a UPS.
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Quote:
That was how I read it, too, but it still didn't sound as generous as a flat $2 credit, depending on your order of course. For smaller orders the $2 credit could be significantly more than 7% of the total.
If you didn't take Prime delivery, you still got 6% back for using Prime Visa. What Amazon was doing was offering you an extra 1% for no-rush shipping. You'd have to spend $200 for that 1% to equal a $2 digital credit.

Amazon was pulling a fast one with that 7% offer (in reality, an extra 1% over the guaranteed 6%). In my case, Amazon was telling me that it would be cheaper for them to ship it no-rush and for the longer delay in getting it, they were going to give me an extra $0.19.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote