Thread: Really, Kobo?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2023, 05:07 PM   #7
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Amazon regularly adverts me with stuff I already have and stuff that doesn't ship to ...
Yea, I hate that with Amazon!! Recommended books for you, and most of the books they recommend are ones I have already purchased from them. And what is weird is that I never see those books recommended to me until after I have purchased them.
So, I don't really get any meaningful recommendations from them.

Same with movies and tv shows when I used to buy blurays from them many years ago, and those titles seem to be the only ones recommended for me.
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote