Thread: Really, Kobo?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2023, 09:46 AM   #2
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Amazon regularly adverts me with stuff I already have and stuff that doesn't ship to Ireland. Search can mostly have unavailable stuff.
That's generally.

Also mysteriously web page for ebooks I have (and in Content & Devices) sometimes doesn't show I have it.

Or web page for ebooks, paper books or things on wish list can vanish, yet sellers can't get a webpage removed for an unobtainable ebook, paper book or thing.

I never ever get email adverts from Kobo, only confirmation of purchase, or if an ereader shipping info. Actually that's also true for Amazon except sometimes I review and then Amazon sends an email of acceptance.

But Amazon's website, search and price order on Wish List is the most broken place I buy from on the Internet. Kobo's Website & Search seems OK apart from lack of sort on web wishlist.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote