View Single Post
Old 07-14-2023, 07:08 PM   #6
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by perys View Post
Hello, I have a touch 2 with 4 gigabytes of memory, the sd card and it doesn't work for me, would you be so kind as to send me the image, regards
While you have PMs enabled, you will need to go into the User Control panel => Settings and Options => Edit Options. Under the Private Messaging options, remove the checkmark from Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators. After that is done, please let me know so I can send you the link.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Allow_PMs.png
Views:	63
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	202637