View Single Post
Old 07-08-2023, 09:37 PM   #68
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I'm only familiar with George Saunders from his short story My Flamboyant Grandson, which I LOVED. I have Lincoln in the Bardo and am looking forward to reading it.
My nephew introduced me to Saunders with Tenth of December and I've gobbled up Saunders ever since. I know shorts are his métier; still I think Bardo is his greatest work so far and I'd love to see another novel from him.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote