View Single Post
Old 07-07-2023, 11:22 AM   #58
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianbk View Post
- If one of your product images shows the cover of a book, I really hope it’s alluding to how they brought back covers when sleeping. Likely not, but one can hope.
Now that you mention it, all of the images I've seen of the Glowlight 4 Plus show book covers on the sleep screen. I don't mind the current sleep screens. But I wouldn't be against covers. And it would be a sign they are working on their firmware.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	27003_Quote_A2_Crook-Manifesto_07-04.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	202515  
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote