View Single Post
Old 06-27-2023, 02:27 PM   #1
oston
Connoisseur
oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Libra 2
access-aide failure

Hi, Kevin.
I had to reinstall all my programs on a new computer and now I get the following error when trying to check an epub.

----
File "C:\Users\jhswi\AppData\Local\sigil-ebook\sigil\plugins\Access-Aide\accessgui.py", line 93, in __init__
with open(imagepath, "rb") as fp:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\jhswi\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\tmp22v8gx 59\\image\\cover_cwv-8_ebook.jpg'
Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\jhswi\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\tmp22v8gx 59\\image\\cover_cwv-8_ebook.jpg'
----

I have never encountered this before, so don't know if Sigil creates that tmep directory/file, or if I am missing something here.
Many thanks
Jim
oston is offline   Reply With Quote