View Single Post
Old 06-27-2023, 12:28 PM   #14
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradles View Post
Also check out this page: calibre-usage

Scroll down a bit to Usage share by major version. 5+ covers nearly 85% of the installed base.
If I am understanding correctly, some of those stats are a rolling 60 day view.
In other word CONNECTED and started Calibre in the last 60 days.

Some of those countries high on the list surprised me, because the ratio of Calibre use is way higher that larger countries like the USA. Are some of these ex-patriots?
It would be interesting to see the Language used in Calibre UI for each , but I suspect even that much info has privacy issues.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote