View Single Post
Old 06-27-2023, 10:15 AM   #18
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Exactly. And it becomes the more valuable in terms of discovery to the extent that your tastes aren't mainstream of the best seller or genre type.
Goodness someone else who looks to others goodreads opinions. I appreciate you've also said you read opinions published in the media, and that makes more sense to me.

Meanwhile, it just seems that experienced readers (like yourself) can work it out for themselves.

It may sound like I'm criticising you and @diapdealer, I'm not, just surprised that people with your reading experience require the opinions of others regarding a book you may want to read.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote