View Single Post
Old 06-21-2023, 10:40 AM   #27
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
I use a technique very similar. It uses table display properties without actually having to put any table tags. It automatically adjusts the top and bottom spacing so it’s consistent across devices and display sizes. It just uses two <div>s like this:

<snip>
Very interesting. Thanks for the sample code.

To any Kobo users who are following this, I think this technique will only work in kepubs not standard epubs. I suspect the CSS position: fixed; is a problem for Kobo's Adobe epub reading app.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote