View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 07:01 PM   #79
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
I released a new version of the KFX Input plugin for calibre that can convert Scribe notebooks into EPUB files containing SVG images. Instructions are in the first post of the KFX Input thread.

There is certainly room for improvement. Let me know of any suggestions or bug reports.

This is a one-way process. I have no intention of producing software that can create or modify Scribe notebooks to incorporate externally sourced content.
Thanks, will check it out!
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote