View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 10:54 AM   #55
Dsharma
Enthusiast
Dsharma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dsharma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dsharma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dsharma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dsharma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dsharma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dsharma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dsharma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dsharma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dsharma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dsharma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
I just got an email from Amazon saying:

Has anyone figured out how to tell when your Kindle Points are expiring?
I got the same email and was a bit bummed out.

About tracking the expiry, I just keep a note in my phone. I jot down the date when I purchase a book and count three months (or six for older points) from there. Not the most high-tech solution, but it works!

Honestly, I think Amazon could do a better job with this. It'd be great if they just had an expiry date right next to the points in the account.
Dsharma is offline   Reply With Quote