View Single Post
Old 05-22-2023, 09:33 PM   #8
Cedros
Enthusiast
Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara; Kobo H20v2; Kobo Glo HD;
I started using Scrivener for Windows last fall. I find it kind of fun to use and good for organizing the material in a long form document. Word has outline view, but I've always found it complicated or I've never learned how to do it properly. Word is essential, though, since manuscripts are pretty much exclusively edited in Word. Fortunately, Scrivener documents can be converted to Word without too much difficulty. Interesting that Scrivener is having a sale. For anyone who wants to try it out, $30 would be a good buy.
Cedros is offline   Reply With Quote