View Single Post
Old 05-22-2023, 03:27 PM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I'm having trouble logging into Audible.com with my Amazon account right now. The Amazon login info IS correct. I have no idea if I ever had a pre-Amazon Audible account. If I did, I've never needed it for anything before.

I'm not getting an incorrect username/password message or anything. The sign in page just reloads and erases the password. Weird.

EDIT: Audible.com does not like the Chrome browser on my tablet, but seems to be perfectly OK with Chrome on my phone. Still weird.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 05-22-2023 at 03:51 PM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote