View Single Post
Old 05-18-2023, 10:35 PM   #4
kfarmer
Gizzzzmo Nerd
kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pargeo View Post
but when imported into Books (via airdrop) they are sorted as if 'File as' property didn't exist.
I ran into this last night, myself: PDFs that have either their Title or Author properties set will have those values used preferentially for sorting on iPad even though the Books metadata is available and used in the display. The macos app doesn't suffer this issue, and it's pretty clearly a bug in the iPad's version of the software.

I've spent a lot of time with a PDF properties editor hardcoding values.
kfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote