View Single Post
Old 05-05-2023, 07:04 AM   #52
Tommalka
Enthusiast
Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by codychan View Post
If it can upgrade the firmware as well, it would be perfect, although it is KOBOPATCHfan.

Ever consider merging upgrading firmware and patch into this one tool?
I have actually thought of this before (that's where the "Extract files after download"-checkbox in the download field originates from), but I found it unnecessary because it should be easier and faster via the https://pgaskin.net/KoboStuff/kobofirmware.html website. But since the Kobopatchfan always downloads the firmware as well, you can of course simply steal the file from the Kobopatch folder. Maybe I will add an export button for the firmware only.
Tommalka is offline   Reply With Quote