View Single Post
Old 04-29-2023, 01:47 PM   #23
Fat Abe
Man Who Stares at Books
Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of the Above
I would factor in the ecosystem into the choice of ereaders. At a certain point in your reading life, decide whether you prefer Amazon Kindle Unlimited to Kobo Plus. I use both but I tend to have peculiar tastes (pulp fiction). Which one can you subscribe to, from India? The next deciding factor is the weight of each reader plus look & feel. Again, I use both readers, but Kobo is the preferred choice, just for the epub format, which is easier to decrypt vs. AZW8 (and Amazon's insistence in making it more uncrackable).
Fat Abe is offline   Reply With Quote