View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 11:01 AM   #46
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post

Removing ,'composite' shows them. But is there a technical reason to avoid this?
This was copied from older code I developed for a custom Find Duplicate version I have. I don't remember the details, but the code in the Find Duplicate gave the user the option to sort (the duplicate groups not calibre library view) using a template he directly enters in the template dialog. So, the composite was probably removed because it was redundant. Not sure, so try and see for yourself.
capink is offline   Reply With Quote