View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 01:09 PM   #22
direhooks
direhooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.direhooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.direhooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.direhooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.direhooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.direhooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.direhooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.direhooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.direhooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.direhooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.direhooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Man, that whole paragraph practically shouts 'get the Libra 2!', but then I really don't know how much the asymmetric design would bother you.

Too bad you couldn't easily get your hands on an old Kobo Aura H2O2, though it uses the Carta instead of the Carta 1200 and has 8GB of storage instead of 16GB.
Believe me, I've considered it. I've had some pretty bad issues with asymmetry in the past, and I don't want to take chances on something like that when I likely wouldn't be able to return it if it wasn't bearable for me due to where I live.

And, yeah, I'd love it if things in the same form factor as the Kindle PW 5 were more available that weren't the Kindle PW 5 . It looks like some of the offerings from ONYX BOOX may fit the bill, but they're definitely too far out of my budget.

As of right now, with my current financial limitations, I am forced to compromise either on software or form factor, and I'm leaning more towards compromising on software. Like I said earlier, though, I'd probably be pretty happy with either of the options I listed.
direhooks is offline   Reply With Quote