View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 12:35 AM   #1511
luketheduke
Connoisseur
luketheduke knows what's going on.luketheduke knows what's going on.luketheduke knows what's going on.luketheduke knows what's going on.luketheduke knows what's going on.luketheduke knows what's going on.luketheduke knows what's going on.luketheduke knows what's going on.luketheduke knows what's going on.luketheduke knows what's going on.luketheduke knows what's going on.

Device: PW3, PW2, KT2, 2xKT, 2xK3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltaz View Post
lol... that's me. a day late and a dollar short

Yeah... I knew that the kindlet should show u in the Library. I was under the impression that KUAL was a kindlet as well and since it ran, the other one should too. Still learning here.

So... I see that there is a downgrade option for KUAL. Would I be able to downgrade to a firmware version that COULD run kindlets? Or would I be able to run LibrarianSync with what I have?
Newer versions of KUAL are technically booklets which are similar to Kindlets. I'm not familiar with this distinction, all I know is that Kindlets no longer work since 5.8.11 (I just looked it up).

I neither have experience with LibrarianSync, nor with downgrading, but it should certainly be possible to downgrade to an older frameware to use it.
luketheduke is offline   Reply With Quote