View Single Post
Old 04-16-2023, 04:42 PM   #2
db105
Zealot
db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.db105 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Well, I really loved it as a kid, although I have not read it again as an adult. But I have a high opinion on it.

I had an edition where the parts in the real world and the parts in the fantasy world were printed in different colors. I liked the main character, Bastian Balthazar Bux, who was a great character for me to identify with and accompany in that marvellous adventure, and also enjoyed the storytelling style, with all those "but that's a different story and should be told at a different time", which really gave the feeling of a neverending story, and gave depth to the world.
db105 is offline   Reply With Quote