View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 09:17 AM   #13
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I suppose in some countries called young women. Age 16 to 19 probably. It was maybe 1992 or 1993 and most had left school at the previous June after the Leaving Cert. Some were older due having tried something else first, either a job or dropped out of a College or University.

No boys in the class.

Grannies might be called girls here. Calling someone a young woman might be thought condescending and calling someone an old woman is an insult (not sure if more or less insulting here if the target is a man).
I know, dear. I was just giving you crap. In today's world, Gods forfend that those of us raised some 50-60+ years ago actually just speak. It's the equivalent of taking your life into your own hands.

H
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote