View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 06:34 PM   #3
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
I have used my new Sennheiser headphones once so far while being out. They sound very good and much better than the Bose did. I have only listened to podcasts so far.

When I press the button to turn them on, a voice says on and then connected (bluetooth) but it doesn't tell you if the ANC noise cancellation is working. I think the light goes from blue to purple, but if they are on my head, I can't see it. This was mentioned in some reviews I saw on youtube. The reviewers mostly like the sound, look and price. They aren't too pleased with the features for phone calls. I am not on many phone calls but when I'm out I hope it will work. There is a button to use to accept the call, but it's the same one for changing volume and skipping tracks. I'll likely be taking my phone out to adjust those settings.

I don't use headphones at home unless I want to listen late at night in the bedroom. Otherwise people next door and downstairs would hear. I plan to use them inside if it gets too noisy next door or below me. People below me have people over with incessant loud laughter and chatter now and then.
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote