View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 05:44 PM   #14
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
All the ideas in HP are copied. ...
I wonder if she got the word Muggle from "The Gammage Cup"? (Forms of "muggle" appear elsewhere.)

I've also heard great things about Books of Magic by Neil Gaiman and School of Wizardry by Debra Doyle and James D. MacDonald. But I don't know whether she read those.

The one thing we know she wasn't influenced by was those Nancy Stouffer books. Remember that lawsuit?
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote