View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 01:57 PM   #42
rjwse@aol.com
Addict
rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjwse@aol.com ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle epub readers on android
I am hoping for help on creating chains. While in the editor I like to keep open several tabbed dockables, such as File Browser, Saved Searches, Check Book, File Preview, Table of Contents, etc. I was hoping to make a single command that would toggle all of them on and off. I am lost in the procedures of doing this. Best regards, Pop
rjwse@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote