View Single Post
Old 03-12-2023, 07:54 PM   #214
nezih
Enthusiast
nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nezih can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Aura SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenS View Post
Yes! I tried again to edit the strange characters in vscode and I succeeded. Only this time I used the html file extracted by KindleUnpack, not the gls file generated by your script. Then I took the edited html and converted it to xml using your script and then to Stardict using pyglossary. My mistake was trying to convert gls to bgl by Babylon Glossary Builder and it always gave an error. Anyway, I think converting a file multiple times wouldn't be cool haha. Using mobitool is better and faster.
Just a quick note: Even though Textual Format is more versatile and made gls obsolete, you don't actually have to convert gls to bgl. StarDict Editor supports it as an input format. Just select 'Babylon file' from the dropdown menu and compile.

https://code.google.com/archive/p/stardict-3/downloads
nezih is offline   Reply With Quote