View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 06:41 AM   #1
Bluebotlabs
Connoisseur
Bluebotlabs can extract oil from cheeseBluebotlabs can extract oil from cheeseBluebotlabs can extract oil from cheeseBluebotlabs can extract oil from cheeseBluebotlabs can extract oil from cheeseBluebotlabs can extract oil from cheeseBluebotlabs can extract oil from cheeseBluebotlabs can extract oil from cheeseBluebotlabs can extract oil from cheese

Device: Bricked PW5
Lightbulb Potential New Exploit For Jailbreaking?

I tried to post this before but it was deleted or something, I'm not sure why? Perhaps this was misunderstood, this isn't a Jailbreak or anything that allows Piracy, it is merely a potential entrypoint which I found on the Kindle Store.

I have discovered how to modify the Kindle Store displayed on the Kindle, this means that I can inject custom HTML+JS.
You may wonder: So what? It's just a website

Well, being the Kindle Store, this actually contains many... many functions which can be used to manipulate the Kindle which are NOT available in the experimental browser.

For example, via the store, I was able to launch apps and communicate with LIPC messages to an extent, I believe that this could be the gateway to a new jailbreak

The reason I'm posting this here is because I don't really know where to go from here lol, I'm relatively new to the jailbreaking scene for Kindles and I was wondering if anyone would like to help me with this project?

See attachments for info, the applicaiton error one was an earlier version, I can now properly launch other applications
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Early prototype.png
Views:	637
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	199985   Click image for larger version

Name:	KChess in Store.png
Views:	588
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	199987   Click image for larger version

Name:	Working test.png
Views:	549