Thread: Solar Power?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 06:07 PM   #20
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
4) They just lied about overall Wh capacity
I have an inexpensive small (-ish) 2000 watt generator. But I realize that it is rated in Chinese watts. So I figure I actually have about a 1200 watt generator, with a brief peak capacity of 1500 watts.

Similarly, my power bank is advertised to charge my phone 4 times. The most I've pushed it to is 2 times, regardless of what the "capacity remaining" LED indicator lights say. Then I recharge the power bank.

Once you have given in and resigned yourself to not expect the performance that the manufacture claims, you are disappointed less often.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote