View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 02:49 AM   #2010
0jay
0jay can understand the language of future parallel dimensions0jay can understand the language of future parallel dimensions0jay can understand the language of future parallel dimensions0jay can understand the language of future parallel dimensions0jay can understand the language of future parallel dimensions0jay can understand the language of future parallel dimensions0jay can understand the language of future parallel dimensions0jay can understand the language of future parallel dimensions0jay can understand the language of future parallel dimensions0jay can understand the language of future parallel dimensions0jay can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: AuraOne & Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
I had started a guide a while ago and never made it available. I've added it to my help pages, though it is still a work in progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
the best thing you can do is post a few basic examples of the kinds of documents you want to convert for small screen reading and I can give you advice if you like. You can PM me docs as well.

The video on my web page, though dated, does walk through three types of conversions.
Thanks willus, I’ll snuffle around and see if I can’t get a better idea from these resources.
Oscar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0jay is offline   Reply With Quote